The Rotary Club of Mystic Grant Application Process and Instructions
SPRING 2018 GRANT CYCLE OPENING
On FEBRUARY 20, 2018, the SPRING 2018 CYCLE opens and applications will be accepted
online until the cycle CLOSES on MARCH 31, 2018
Twice a year, the Rotary Club of Mystic donates funds to help strengthen the works of local non-profit organizations primarily serving the Groton, Mystic and Stonington areas. Organizations are encouraged to apply for grants from the club’s Contributions Committee.
Applications are reviewed on the basis of need, number of clients being benefited and the area being served.
One full grant cycle must be skipped between requests from any given organization. (Apply every other cycle for consideration). Those organizations that received awards in the most previous cycle will automatically be eliminated.
All applications, regardless of amount requested, will be assessed individually.
SOME THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- Our application process and our forms have been updated and you are encouraged to read all directions prior to completing the grant request
- Applications must be downloaded from the website (download link below)
- Complete the application via computer
- All items in red are required and must be filled in
- Applications must be emailed to the Contributions Committee Chair at: Contributions.MysticRotary@gmail.com by 12:00 Midnight of the due date
- NO applications may be delivered by U.S. Postal Service, by hand, or otherwise submitted
(Only email delivery accepted)
- The Contributions Committee will confirm receipt of your application. If you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours, please resubmit
- Any questions regarding the completion of the application may be directed via email to:
Nancy Lee MacMillan, Chairman
- If you are experiencing any technical difficulties, please contact our webmaster via email to:
John Merkel, Webmaster
NOTE: Before beginning, please be sure you are using the MOST CURRENT version of
your web browser. CHROME users may see the application indicated as a WORD file,
however, it is NOT. After you have clicked on the link below, look for the CHROME
download button and
1) Click download button
2) CHROME should describe the application as a PDF FILE
3) Save it to your hard disk (you may then edit that version)
4) If problems persist, send email to WEBMASTER
5) Whether using CHROME, FIREFOX, INTERNET EXPLORER – you may be prohibited
from “filling in” the application online. Solution is to download the application to
your hard drive, then open in ADOBE ACROBAT READER to “fill it in”
NOTE: The boxes throughout the second and third pages of the application will not allow you to enter more text than will fit in the boxes. Please make each of your statements concise enough to fit in its box.
APPLICATION FOR GRANT
PLEASE COMPLETE OUR SURVEY AND EMAIL ALONG WITH YOUR GRANT APPLICATION: